Friday, October 30, 2009

Calm Down When You're Mad

A few days ago, Qi imparted a new lesson she learnt from her show : when you are mad, you have to calm down.

I immediately used this to address her sometimes hot temper. And it was to my chagrin and amusement that she herself used this lesson against me.

Later that day, Eu complained that Qi played rough to her. Ready to reprimand her, I called Qi out of the room for explanation.

Instead of apologizing, she told me, "Mama, if I hit Che-Che, you have to CALM DOWN".

For someone who cannot be amused when I am in my disciplining mood, this was one of the few episode where she managed to clamped my mouth shut and I was forced to disguised my smile with a cough.

0 comments:

 

Eu, Qi & Baby De Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template