Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kids Prayers

Whenever my kids and I prayed, I always ask them to say a short prayers in their own words. I taught them that praying is when they speak to God and that if they prayed sincerely, God will always listen.

Once after I gave them the usual reminder that God is listening to their prayers, Eu had the bright idea to focus on this :
"God, even though you are up there in heavan and we are down here on earth, we can still hear you..."
Not to be outdone, Qi prayed in her own version :
"God, I know you are up in the sky and we are down on the ground, but we can hear you. So talk to us."
Just as it was to me, I am sure that listening to kids' prayers is one of the most enjoyable job that God has to do.

0 comments:

 

Eu, Qi & Baby De Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template