Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Wedding Song

When I introduced "Man On The Moon" to Eu and Qi, I never expected that they will like very much.

But before this damage my original REM album, I knew I had to get them to like other songs. But it's not easy to go through songs after songs to see how they it - not to mention dangerous as I was driving.

So the trick to get them to get hook on a song immediately is give an interesting story to it.

And the catchy story I used for this song was that it was "Aunty J's wedding song" - Aunty J being my close friend and the thought of her being a bride (which was before their time) sure fired their imagination.

Besides, it is a lovely song and whenever I did hear this song, it did brought back memories of a beautiful wedding, great times and lovely saris that we donned.



Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

 

Eu, Qi & Baby De Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template