Friday, July 24, 2009

Perhaps A Future Builder

In order to maximise the space that we have for all our stuffs, I used a lot of plastic shelves. We have 2 levels to 4 levels in all sizes and pretty colours.

But what surprised me was discovering that Eu has a penchant for putting these shelves together.

The first time I brought one home, she eagerly asked for my permission then confidently worked away, assembling the legs and the shelves in a very short time.

Needless to say, I was impressed when she assembled her first shelves with no problems at all. From then on, it is considered her assignments whenever I bought a new set.

There are times when I felt that she is too old for her blocks set but she still enjoys building objects with their blocks and bricks.

With this interest in building combined with her artistic talent, I am looking forward to her design in the future.

0 comments:

 

Eu, Qi & Baby De Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template